Do you want to lead the next generation of marketing? The social media economy has collapsed marketing timelines, and NetBase is giving marketers the accurate, trusted data they need to instantly understand what’s going on and react in the moment. We’re a well-funded, fast-growing company that has already acquired an impressive roster of top-tier Fortune 1000 clients.
NetBase social intelligence gives your marketing team a smarter way to monitor, understand, react, engage, and publish at the speed of social – through both owned and earned channels. NetBase is trusted by the largest brands and the most forward-thinking agencies, including Coca-Cola, ESPN, GfK, J.D. Power & Associates, Kraft, Taco Bell, Target, and the Obama Campaign.
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley and privately held, NetBase offers a family-friendly, flexible, engineer-centric working environment that values open communication and emphasizes results over process.
Benefits of working at NetBase include:
- Generous cash and equity compensation
- Mac, Windows, or Linux laptop of your choice
- Medical / Dental insurance and 401k plan
- Colleagues who are some of the smartest engineers and tech entrepreneurs
- Open, collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work with what our Fortune 100 customers say is the best, most-scalable natural language platform in existence
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Marketing Automation and Programs Manager – Mountain View CA
- Platform Engineer – Taipei
- Senior Platform Engineer – California
- Social Analyst – California / NYC
- QA Engineer – Taipei
- Pre-Sales Systems Engineer – New York
- Sales Director – California
- Pre-Sales Systems Engineer – UK
Notice: Principals only. NetBase does not accept unsolicited resumes or phone calls from recruiting agencies or specialized search firms. We appreciate your cooperation.
Current Taipei Office Openings
Our Taipei office, 美商網基股份有限公司台灣分公司, is growing. Openings are posted here: