IMPROVE BRAND HEALTH: ACTIVATE ALERTS TO IDENTIFY ANOMALIES
Changes in brand sentiment and reputation can happen in the blink of an eye on social. Minimize the risk to your brand health by using real-time alerts to immediately notify you of unexpected changes in conversations about your brand. Consistent monitoring of your brand in social media, CRM systems, customer surveys, and/or other channels helps your organization to be on alert for emerging issues that require intervention or response.
KNOW IF A CRISIS IS ERUPTINGCustomer experience analytics alerts you to sudden changes in brand sentiment to catch emerging issues before they go viral. Crisis management teams gain real-time intelligence and context around emerging customer experience situations to effectively minimize the risk to your brand reputation.
- Benchmark issues to distinguish normal fluctuations from emerging problems that can negatively impact brand health
- Immediately get alerted on changes in perception, drops in sentiment, or an unforeseen issue
- Track mentions of known issues and unexpected changes in the conversation
DETERMINE IF THERE IS A MARKETING-IN-THE-MOMENT OPPORTUNITYIdentifying sudden changes in brand, category, or competitive conversations can be a tremendous advantage for companies with an effective analytics program. Discover "marketing in the moment" opportunities in real-time and act quickly to boost your brand awareness, engage customers, and be top of mind.
- Capitalize on real-time events that give you the opportunity to engage with customers in memorable and unexpected ways
- Be alerted to industry news and events that support key brand attributes and differentiators
- Respond to customer reactions to pop culture, celebrities, and current events in real-time
ASSESS AND COMMUNICATE YOUR PLAN OF ACTIONWhen alerted to sudden changes in brand reputation, you need to quickly decide how best to respond. Get real-time context to assess each situation and develop a plan of action with the appropriate response to engage your customers and protect your brand health.
- Measure the magnitude of each issue to determine the most appropriate response
- Understand the context around an issue to develop your messaging
- Identify the best channels to promote your response and maximize your reach