IMPROVE BRAND HEALTH: KNOW WHO IS DRIVING YOUR BRAND CONVERSATION
Once your brand is out there it's no longer in your control. The experiences you provide to your customers are shared via word of mouth, customer reviews, and across social media making their experiences accessible to all. Knowing what consumers are saying and sharing in real-time is critical to ensure your brand is protected.
KNOW WHERE YOUR EXPERIENCES ARE BEING SHAREDCustomers are sharing brand experiences everywhere and with everyone. Track brand interactions across every available source through a unified solution to know what is being said and its potential impact on your brand.
- Identify the channels and sources driving the highest volume of conversation
- Get the complete picture in context around all your brand conversations and know what is truly a risk you need to act on
- Focus on the main sources that are consistent high risk channels so you can act quickly to minimize negative press
WHO IS DRIVING YOUR BRAND CONVERSATIONCustomers are interacting with your brand simultaneously across multiple channels, both the ones you own and those you don’t. Converged media breaks down brand conversations across your owned, earned, partnered and paid channels, making it straightforward to measure and understand the impact of each channel in reaching your target audience.
- Analyze brand conversations by owned, earned, partnered and paid channels
- Measure the impact of earned media on your share of voice and sentiment
- Monitor the most vocal advocates and detractors across all channels
- Identify the content generating the most engagement on each channel
IDENTIFY SPECIFIC INFLUENCERS AND DETRACTORSCustomers look to their peers and fellow consumers when determining brand favor and their product purchase decisions. Understand how promoters and detractors are talking about your brand and products to build stronger rapport with promoters and ensure you clearly understand detractors' concerns.
- Identify vocal brand advocates and detractors to understand their influence on your brand health
- Cultivate the most vocal brand advocates to build loyalty and expand your reach
- Identify brand detractors and acknowledge their frustrations