INCREASE CUSTOMER ACQUISITION: ANALYZE ALL FEEDBACK
As your customer journey grows in complexity, analyze existing sources of real-time and historical customer feedback for insights to inform your entire customer acquisition strategy and maximize results.
GATHER DATA ACROSS ALL CHANNELSBring together all sources of customer experience data to develop a single, unified view of your customers – including satisfaction, purchase intent, competitive preferences, and much more.
- Improve visibility across data silos to create greater alignment and sharper focus
- Map out your customer journey from consideration to evaluation to purchase
- Understand the contribution of each channel to the success of your acquisition strategy
REVIEW HISTORICAL ACQUISITION EFFORTSReview your historical campaigns including channel effectiveness, messaging, and imagery to discover which efforts brought results, and which came up short. Understand what motivates customers to act, and create a benchmark to measure the success of future campaign efforts.
- Pinpoint your most successful channels to drive your placement and engagement strategies
- Identify sentiment drivers and behavioral insights that get customers to act
- Create a baseline to measure the progress of current and future acquisition efforts
UNDERSTAND PRESENT DAY TRENDSPast performance is not an indicator of future success. Understand how emerging trends and current events affect your target audience and acquisition efforts. Leverage these insights to inform and drive new acquisition strategies that resonate with today’s audience.
- Update your customer profile to improve targeting and personalization
- Inform your messaging and content strategy to create relevant experiences
- Test and validate current campaign strategies with real-time customer feedback analysis