INCREASE CUSTOMER ACQUISITION: IDENTIFY AND ASSESS YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
If you don’t properly identify and assess your target audience, your customer acquisition efforts will be misdirected and ineffective. Develop a single, unified view of your target customer to focus your time, effort, and money to achieve reach and acquisition goals.
IDENTIFY THE BEST AUDIENCE TO TARGETProfile your target audiences to understand the relative size, convertibility, and value of each segment to present a unified view of customer feedback.
- Segment and profile your audiences to identify who best to target
- Measure the relative size of your audience and establish acquisition objectives
- Identify competitor customers who are dissatisfied and open to change
KNOW WHERE THEY ARE IN THE CUSTOMER JOURNEYThe customer journey has many touch points, and each is a potential exit along the path to purchase. Gain a complete understanding of your customer’s journey and pain points to address issues that deter customers from completing a purchase.
- Understand your customers’ purchase path and identify points of friction
- Address issues that deter customers from completing their purchase
- Measure your success moving customers through each stage of the purchase funnel
ENCOURAGE MOVEMENT DOWN THE PURCHASE FUNNELBehavioral insights provide valuable information into what makes customers take action, allowing you to move them through the purchase path at a faster pace, increasing customer acquisition and growing revenue.
- Identify sentiment drivers that create emotional connections with your customers
- Pinpoint events and life stages that cause customers to take action
- Discover unique traits and interests to inform your creative and campaign strategies