Social Analyst – California / NYC
NetBase, the C2B Company, delivers the enterprise social intelligence platform that global enterprises use to monitor, understand, and engage with customers in real time. Using a high-precision natural language processing (NLP) engine combined with text analytics and machine learning, our platform processes billions of social media posts to extract structured insights delivered via customizable dashboards. Our solutions enable marketing, public relations, market research, customer service, sales, and product innovation leaders to craft winning strategies faster.
NetBase is hiring a full time Social Analyst for customer engagements. The successful candidate will deliver business impact by driving requirements and implementing social business intelligence solutions. The Social Analyst will partner directly with the customer on product adoption and realizing the solution.
- Senior Social Analyst with 5+ years experience
- Social Analyst with 0-5 years experience
- Deploy and implement social intelligence solutions in major accounts
- Document best practices and repeatable methodology for use-cases
- Engage key users and business stakeholders to surface requirements and issues as candidates for use-case implementations
- Deeply understand customer process and tools used end-to-end to enable execution
- Rapidly prototype solutions and share recommendations
- Perform social analysis and deliver insights on brands and topical issues
- Share thought leadership on tools, methodologies, and best practices in the social data space
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Familiarity implementing use-cases such as Brand Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, New Product Launch Tracking, Campaign Tracking, and Issue Tracking
- Expertise using social media intelligence platforms, such as NetBase
- 2-5 years of experience in Social Media related technologies with a proven track record of delivering client solutions
- Currently a practicing social media, digital marketing analyst, agency account manager, planner or marketing communications practitioner
- Agency or client-side experience a plus
- BS or BA Degree
- Travel Required
- Multi-lingual in English, Spanish, German, French, or Portuguese helpful
The ideal candidate is preferably located in the San Francisco, New York, or Atlanta area. Candidates must have social domain experience, customer service disposition, be self motivated, excellent communicators, and the desire to thrive in a startup environment.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com