NetBase Launches “Instant Search” Solution for On-Demand Social Analytics
Instant Search enables users to analyze key drivers behind any social topic through a simple, self-service design
SANTA CLARA, CA
February 6, 2017
NetBase, a global leader in enterprise customer analytics, today released NetBase Instant Search, which enables companies to see, analyze and get insights into billions of social posts via a simple search bar. NetBase Instant Search can be utilized as a standalone or complimentary social analytics engine across three different modes of operation.
“By quickly identifying trends, post volume, impressions and changing net sentiment, NetBase Instant Search answers the questions marketers want to know now—who is talking, what are people talking about and where are these influential conversations taking place?” said Paige Leidig, chief marketing officer at Netbase. “This immediate insight delivers the background executives, brand marketers and analysts need to build and strengthen strategic marketing initiatives.”
Instant Search provides prompt and meaningful social intelligence through the push of a single button, easily adding value to any campaign brainstorming. This self-service tool eliminates the operational demand for ad-hoc report generation and analysis. Users simply enter keywords, hashtags or mentions, and Instant Search will immediately compile a detailed snapshot of the trend and supporting key data.
NetBase Instant Search provides the following user benefits:
- Team Empowerment: Bring the power of social data to the entire team with the simplicity of self-service analytics.
- Any Time Access: Real-time discovery and analysis provides an up-to-the-minute snapshot behind any social trend or topic.
- Rapid Ideation and Brainstorming: Test hypotheses and validate assumptions in real-time for more effective brainstorming and campaign ideation.
- Hover-Over Analysis for Deeper Context: Quick hover-over analysis provides deeper context into the who, what and where of important social conversations.
- Improved Productivity: Self-service design eliminates interruptions and unnecessary ad-hoc reporting demands on your analytics team.
For more information on NetBase Instant Search, visit our page.
NetBase is the award-winning social analytics platform that global companies use to run brands, build businesses, and connect with consumers every second. Its platform processes millions of social media posts daily for actionable business insights for marketing, research, customer service, sales, PR, and product innovation. NetBase is a trusted partner to American Airlines, Arby’s, Coca-Cola, Ogilvy, T-Mobile, Universal Music Group, Walmart, and YUM! Brands. Learn more at http://www.netbase.com or @NetBase. See your brand’s social movement in real-time with NetBase LIVE Pulse™.