REAL-TIME CRISIS MANAGEMENT
Customer experience analytics deliver real-time insight on emerging situations before things spiral out of control and it provides the context that public relations and crisis management teams need to respond swiftly to minimize the impact and any potential reputational damage to your brand.
MONITOR AND TRACK YOUR BRAND HEALTH IN REAL-TIME
Don’t be caught off guard by unforeseen events. Sudden changes in customer experience can lead to spikes in negative feedback distributed across social media channels or in customer service call ins. These are often early warning signs of a potential crisis. Consistent monitoring of your brand through social media analytics, customer survey analysis, and other channels helps your team:
- Identify issues to track before they escalate to crisis level
- Benchmark issues by type to analyze and distinguish between normal fluctuations and emerging problems
- Set alerts for known issues or triggers to identify and address problems before competitors do
- Set alerts for unexpected conversations from customer feedback, competitive intelligence, or industry news to take advantage of opportunities
UNDERSTAND YOUR BRAND EXPOSURE AND RESPOND APPROPRIATELYAnalyze events in real-time so you know when and how to react. Knowing how to rapidly break down the data culled from social media conversations, survey feedback and crm information is key to formulating recommendations for issue response. And understanding that data through the lens of who is discussing an issue, how they are talking about it, and where the conversation is happening is the difference between informed recommendations and guesswork. Your team needs to quickly and confidently:
- Understand the magnitude of each issue to determine the proper course of action
- Evaluate the strength and direction of sentiment to measure the velocity of an event
- Prioritize issues by type and severity to minimize risk to brand reputation
- Break down conversations to inform messaging for an appropriate response
MEASURE CRISIS RESPONSIVENESS AND IMPROVE EFFICIENCYMeasure the impact of a speedy response. Track changing brand sentiment through social media analytics to assess Public Relations’ effectiveness at managing the situation through the eyes of your customer. Use post-event analysis to identify opportunities to improve future monitoring and crisis management.
- Measure the impact of brand intervention to see positive changes in brand sentiment
- Adjust monitoring and alert configuration to ensure proper coverage and timely notification
- Evaluate and update processes to improve internal communication and improve efficiency
We were grateful we had the insights and support of the NetBase social media analytics platform during the sad time when the Georgia Aquarium lost their beloved Beluga whale, Maris. We wanted to see and were able to see consumers reactions and feelings, which mattered greatly to the aquarium and allowed us to address their feelings.