Social Data on Tap
Social Intelligence Warehouse Drives Instant Answers and Action
In social media, things happen in a matter of minutes or hours. No one has days or weeks to wait for the data collection necessary to put issues or trends into context.
ConsumerBase, NetBase’s social intelligence warehouse, delivers real-time social data to all of our dashboards and social intelligence applications. It contains billions of conversations from more than 165 million sources globally, from forums and blogs to reviews to Facebook and Twitter.
Broad content coverage
ConsumerBase sources include:
- Social media sources, including group or fan pages on social media sites including Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube, active Twitter accounts, and more
- Blogs and blog comments
- Forums from sites such as forums.ebay.com, forums.parenting.com, androidforums.com, and others
- News sources
- Consumer and professional reviews
We continuously add new data sources as they become available. Click here to learn more about our data capture processes.
Constant processing for real-time enterprise social intelligence
Our warehouse contains a special index that stores the output of NetBase’s high-precision natural language processing engine as structured insights such as:
- Emotions and sentiment
- Opinions and behaviors described
- Preferences people rave about
- Brands and people associated with a topic
- Hashtags and @mentions
This allows you to get instant views of the data, for example our eight flavors of word clouds:
We keep 12 months of history processed and ready to go, so that you always have trending information and historical context available on day one to support your decisions.
Broad language support
We offer social intelligence in 45 languages.
With our Twitter Firehose option, you get real-time access to Twitter’s complete data stream—more than 270 million tweets per day on average.