Customer Care at the Speed of Social
Social media has given customers a direct voice to the companies with whom they do businesses. They are reaching out, not only to share their experiences with the world, but also to air complaints or get help. And these customers have high expectations about receiving timely, meaningful responses. When their expectations aren’t met, they are likely to broadcast their dissatisfaction for everyone to see.
Focus your social customer care activities
NetBase gives social customer care teams a fast, efficient way to identify the posts to which they need to respond, assign those conversations to the right community managers or service agents, and close the loop quickly and efficiently. We help you:
- Save time and money by efficiently isolating social commentary that relates to ownership experience
- Avoid crises by tracking known issues over time and responding quickly to the most important situations and people
- Increase customer satisfaction with proactive social engagement
- Cut service costs by targeting contact center training to key ownership themes that have emerged in social media
Make your social engagement activities efficient and smart
Integrating with best-of-breed social engagement and social media management system (SMMS) partners, including MediaFunnel and SAP Social Customer Engagement OnDemand, NetBase gives you a comprehensive solution for monitoring conversations, tracking issues, and intelligently engaging with customers. The solution taps into NetBase’s accuracy in isolating and understanding the relevant posts from across the social web to support:
- Real-time classification for routing and assignment
- Insights into influence and reach of potential issues
- Efficient, team-based engagement
- Analytics for measuring service levels and ROI
Our composable applications simplify the deployment process – whether you are staffing with a small social command center or your entire customer service team. And we offer comprehensive services that set you up for success.
Want to learn more?
Contact us today.