Understand the Social Buzz and Clout of People and Companies That Matter to You
Whether it’s gossip, rumors, or actual news, information travels faster than light across the social media universe. Your business is probably associated with a number of key individuals and companies whose buzz can have an effect on your brand. These third parties may include:
- Celebrity spokespeople
- Business partners, suppliers, resellers, franchisees or licensees
- And even key customers
You need to keep track of the social voice and know when something emerges on these people and companies – before that something goes viral.
Let NetBase keep track of your partners’ social reputations
NetBase tracks all of the third parties who matter to your business and helps you quickly see what the social voice is saying about them – right as it happens. It can detect small, fast-growing conversations and alert you to potential issues before those conversations reach critical mass. The benefits?
- Protect your brand by understanding the social buzz on people and companies associated with your business
- Make better decisions by anticipating issues before they hit critical mass
- Accelerate responses to negative buzz
NetBase separates the signal from the noise
The social web is full of spam, junk, and multiple copies of the same postings. People or companies may have ambiguous names that make it hard to isolate the posts that matter. The NetBase partner monitoring solution uses high-precision natural language processing to hone in on the social media content that actually has an effect on your brand. And with more than one year of pre-analyzed social data always on tap, you can immediately see the directionality of buzz and assess sentiment compared to historical trends.
Want to see partner monitoring in action?
- Read a recent installment of the Wall Street Journal Sentiment Tracker to see what the companies using Lance Armstrong as a sponsor should know.