April is flying by and May 9th will be here before you know it. Are you joining us for NetBase LIVE London? Here’s why you should!
1. Tracks Designed to Take Your Brand Forward
Social analytics is a constantly evolving art and science. Keeping up with all the ways social data improves your business is a full-time job of its own – so we’ve created an agenda packed with the most crucial current and upcoming use cases.
Join us to learn about:
The importance of sentiment, and how to best apply social listening to find insights that matter:
- Psychographics: The New Word on the Block (Teodora Coste, Strategy & Analytics Manager, Burson-Marsteller)
- Head | Heart | Gut – How to Make Emotional Connections with Anyone (Liam Spragley, Digital Strategist, Substance Global)
Which KPIs matter, which don’t, and how to stay on top of them:
- Best Practices: What to Measure and How to Measure it – KPIs and Benchmarking (Anna Zaikina, Head of Social Media Insights, Digital Media Services)
How to extend social analytics beyond marketing, to get the most from your data:
- Socialising Social Insight Across the Business (Darren Jones, Sr Social Media Manager, Post Office Ltd)
- Bring the Power of Social to Your Entire Team By Putting Insights into the Hands of Everyone (Mike Baglietto, Director, Product Marketing, NetBase)
New trends in social analytics, and how to leverage them effectively:
- Corporate Storytelling with Social Intelligence: Taking an Engagement Led Approach to Reputation Management Through Social Influencers and Trends (Lucy Cording, Director of Digital Engagement, CNC Communications)
- How to Use Artificial Intelligence to Develop the New Marketing Playbook for Brands (Anupam Singh, Founder, President, 113 Industries)
And, of course, how to use NetBase’s social analytics tools to surface the required insights to power all brand endeavors.
2. Hear from Experts Among Your Peers
In addition to key NetBase personnel like Bob Ciccone (COO, EVP Product), Peter Caswell (CEO), Paige Leidig (CMO), and more, we’ve got a roster of digital specialists from a variety of industries ready to share how they use social analytics to keep their brands on top.
Most notably, given the importance of the customer experience to brand success in the age of social, we’re super excited about our keynote speaker, Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha (Principal Analyst, Forrester).
Joana is well versed in tools like journey mapping and Agile methods, to name a few. Her experience as a former reporter for financial publications like Bloomberg, Dow Jones Newswires, and The Wall Street Journal left her with a deep understanding of the Dutch and U.K. markets.
As such, you’d be hard-pressed to find someone with more knowledge of the digital customer experience, so don’t miss Joana’s keynote, Drive Your Customer Experience with State-of-the-Art Analytics.
And be sure to check out the full list of speakers at our NetBase LIVE London microsite.
3. London in the Spring
There’s no better time to visit Great Britain’s capital – and no better place to gather than The Brewery. This historic – and award-winning – venue has been in business since the 18th century, and is the premier event and fine dining venue in the City of London, from the extravagant to the discreet.
Tack an extra day onto your trip and explore the city, then head back with a head-full of social analytics strategies to take you through the rest of 2018 and into the future. We can’t wait to see you there!
Ready to join us? Register now, and we’ll see you at The Brewery!