For some, the post-Labor Day months signify cooler weather, getting the kids back to school and out of their hair, and all things pumpkin spice. For us at NetBase, fall means one thing: NetBase LIVE LA & NY!
These two annual, stateside conferences are chock full of all you could ever need to know on the social analytics front. Whether you want to apply social data to new areas of operations, become an expert in our newest tools, or connect with industry leaders using social analytics to stay on top, NetBase LIVE is the place to do it.
Here are 5 reasons you won’t want to miss out:
1. Introductory and Master Classes in Using Our Industry-Recognized Platform (LA & NY)
If you’re new to NetBase, we want you to get off on the right foot. Learn best practices in topic building, how to connect social insights with organizational goals, and how to use dashboards to get executive buy-in.
Been using NetBase for a while? We’ll take you to the next level with master classes in emotion-driven customer experience strategies, surfacing unmet needs using category and competitive analysis, and monetizing your analytics through better measurement and governance.
2. Rock Star Keynote Speakers
Keynotes can make or break a conference – that’s why we always bring the best of the best to NetBase LIVE. We want you inspired and ready to slay when you get back to work.
This likely isn’t the first you’re hearing of the importance of the customer experience – but Brian will go deep and tell you how to leverage this crucial “now” trend.
And, of course, he’ll tell you why you must. Here’s a hint: Relationships breed loyalty – something all brands crave.
3. Customer Break-out Sessions
There’s no better teacher than someone successfully achieving the same goals you have. That’s why we love to bring together the brands using NetBase social analytics tools to inspire everyone at NetBase LIVE.
This year our LA conference will feature customer speakers from:
- Vanguard – Social Listening for Employer Reputation/Employee Experience
- IMAX– Storytelling on the Screen and Off: How IMAX Uses Social Listening to Bring its Research to Life
- Visa– Using Social Intelligence to Drive Audience First Marketing Strategy
- Latin Works – Social Listening for the New America
- Fuse Interactive – “If You Give Jimmy Kimmel a Jet Ski”: How NetBase Helped Us Moderate
At our NY conference we’ll hear from:
- GoDaddy– Connect Your Tribe Through Storytelling
- BuzzFeed– How Consumer Passion Drives the Most Engaging Content; Best Practices from the People Whose Articles You Read Instead of Working
- Identity PR – When $#@% Hits the Fan: Navigating Social Media Crisis Situations
- H&L Partners – Unlocking the Why Behind the What: Driving Actionable Insights in Local Markets
- Western Union – State of the NetBase at Western Union
4. Top-Notch Panel Discussions
The panel in LA will cover Trends in Social – Tapping Social to Find Your Next Big Idea in Campaign Strategy with Shaun Jacobs, VP, Social Media, David & Goliath; Michael Jacobson, Vice President, Octagon; and Kristen Longfield, Head of Consumer Insights, Fanthropology.
We’ve seen how David & Goliath used NetBase to create a viral Super Bowl ad for their brand Kia, so we can’t wait to hear from Shaun Jacobs – as well as the rest of our stellar panelists – on how social analytics can lead you to your next amazing campaign.
On the East Coast, we’ll have: Zach Wu, VP Intelligence, Wunderman; Meredith Kinsman, Vice President, Digital Strategy, Octagon; Hillary Saviello, Social Media Officer, International Peace Institute; Mary Smith, Digital Marketing Analyst, The Marketing Arm; and Maritza Moreno, Sr. Digital/Social Analyst, The Marketing Arm on how to Listen, Engage and Succeed – Finding Conversations That Matter.
If the International Peace Institute can find and leverage social conversations to increase engagement without a budget, imagine what you can do if you have one.
5. Friends, Fall, & Fun
In addition to all the great information you’ll take home, you’ll enjoy meeting old friends and new, enjoying the warm weather on offer in LA, or the changing colors of the leaves and crisp air in NYC.
It’s always an amazing event, so don’t wait too long to register. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Ready to grab your two-day passes and check out the full agenda and other details? Visit the NetBase LIVE microsite – and be sure to follow the conversation on social using #NBLIVE2018.
- 5 Great Ideas From 2017 NetBase LIVE NY
- Powerful Lessons In Applying Social Analytics At NetBase LIVE 2017 LA