BOOST YOUR CAMPAIGN PERFORMANCE
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
PLAN CAMPAIGN STRATEGIESApply the available wealth of insights from customer experience analytics to fuel top performing marketing strategies. Create more impactful campaigns, inform creative and placement strategies, increase reach and engagement using influencers, and optimize campaign performance in real-time.
- Analyze historical campaign performance
- Review current campaigns to see what is working and what is not
- Identify outperforming or underperforming markets
- Uncover new and untapped opportunities for growth
NetBase has helped us spot new and refine existing audience segments that we can tap into for real-time insights to inform multichannel campaign strategy. Leveraging NetBase to identify the right influencers for our Back to the Future Day campaign is just one of the ways NetBase has helped us increase sales and remain the leader in our market.
INFORM CREATIVE IDEATION AND PLACEMENT DECISIONSCreate truly amazing and engaging campaigns with analytics-fueled creative strategies and messaging that connects emotionally to your consumers. Develop a content strategy aimed at uncovering where your target customers are most engaged and the content that resonates best.
- Find creative inspiration from user generated content
- Identify popular media that drive maximum engagement
- Pinpoint websites, media outlets, blogs and other sources your customers find trustworthy
TRACK CAMPAIGN PERFORMANCE AND COURSE CORRECT ON THE FLYUse messaging that resonates with your core audience segments, and track social reactions in real-time to optimize and “course correct” on the fly – and deliver the greatest campaign results possible.
- Track customer receptivity and engagement of new campaigns
- Identify popular user generated content to see how customers are spreading your message
- Adjust campaign tactics in real-time based on customer feedback
- Measure the before and after impact of course corrections on your campaign performance