BOOST YOUR CAMPAIGN PERFORMANCE: HISTORICAL CAMPAIGN PERFORMANCE
Because marketers often plan major campaigns 6 months in advance, analyzing historical data to recognize what worked and what didn’t with previous campaigns is crucial to mapping out future ones. Customer experience analytics identifies outperforming or underperforming markets, tracks audience engagement over time, and establishes a baseline for measuring future campaign success.
SEE HOW PREVIOUS CAMPAIGNS PERFORMEDImprove on past success. Analyze historical campaign performance to glean meaningful insights that inform new strategies for maximizing future campaign results.
- Analyze past campaign results to know which strategies succeeded, and which failed
- Establish benchmarks to track and ensure you constantly outperform previous campaigns
- Use your new found knowledge to inform your next approach
BENCHMARK VS. COMPETITORSBenchmark your campaign performance against competitors to identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement. Steal market share by identifying:
- Where consumers are talking about your brand and your competitors
- What your competitors are doing and how customers are responding
- Which specific attributes of your brand create an opportunity to steal market share from the competition
DEVELOP REFINED STRATEGIES FOR YOUR NEXT CAMPAIGNRefine your marketing strategy by understanding how customer perception of your brand and products change over time.
- Understand which audience segments were most receptive to your message
- Pinpoint which channels were/are most effective for engaging customers
- Identify optimal times of day/days of week to maximize engagement
- Design your creative and content strategy to appeal to target customers’ interests and passions