BOOST YOUR CAMPAIGN PERFORMANCE: OPTIMIZE CAMPAIGN PERFORMANCE
The average customer is exposed to 13,000 marketing messages per day, so competing for attention is becoming increasingly difficult. By understanding what campaigns – and even campaign elements – are getting the best response, brand marketers can review campaign strategy on the fly, adjust tactics accordingly, and measure the impact to maximize results.
USE CUSTOMER DATA INSTEAD OF YOUR GUTWith the abundance of real-time customer data, “gut-feel” decisions are a thing of the past. Customer experience analytics offers real data in real-time, eliminating the guesswork and "what if" scenarios that delay action.
- Understand customer reactions in context and act with confidence
- Increase agility to expedite adjustments to your strategy
- Measure the impact of big and small adjustments on campaign performance
ADJUST MESSAGE & AD-SPEND TO GET THE BIGGEST IMPACTCustomer experience analytics reveals who is responding to your campaign and how they engage, including what sites and content are generating the biggest lift in campaign performance.
- Revamp messaging based on how customers are engaging with the campaign
- Reallocate funds to over-performing audience segments
- Double down on campaign investments producing the best results
MAKE OPERATIONAL CHANGES BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACKInform and drive operational changes that impact the customer most. Keep key stakeholders, brand leadership, and broader cross-functional teams informed to make larger cross-functional decisions.
- Pinpoint the root cause of poor customer experiences needing cross-functional action to resolve critical issues
- Get instant alerts on unusual spikes in activity to ensure your campaign is running at peak performance
- Keep all stakeholders informed with Pulse to see all critical KPIs in one place