IMPROVE BRAND HEALTH: COMPETITIVE BENCHMARKING
Just as your brand is out there for all to see, so are your competitors. Benchmark competitive brands to understand your relative strengths and weaknesses, discover what your competitors' audiences are talking about, and measure their brand experience as seen through the eyes of their customers.
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
KNOW AT A GLANCE HOW YOUR BRAND STACKS UP AGAINST THE COMPETITIONGiven the abundant customer feedback readily available to today’s consumers, understanding your brand’s competitive rank is very important in protecting your reputation, retaining customers, and growing your business.
- See what your competitors are doing and how customers are responding
- Compare your share of voice and sentiment to see where you stand
- Compare customer reactions to brand attributes such as price, service, and/or delivery
TRACK CATEGORY EVENTS AND THEIR INFLUENCE ON YOUR BRANDSometimes brand health is negatively impacted by outside influences, category trends, and changing customer preferences. Compare category benchmark data to know whether industry events are impacting your brand vs. your competition.
- Monitor unforeseen events that impact your brand such as product defects, service, new product entrants
- Quantify the impact of regulatory issues and immediately see how customers and the media are reacting
- Learn from competitors’ mistakes to show category leadership and strengthen your brand
MEASURE OPERATIONAL KPISAnalyze real-time customer experience data alongside business metrics for complete visibility into your business. Track operational KPIs and measure the influence of brand health on customer behavior, business drivers, and financial results.
- Integrate customer experience analytics into your Business Intelligence (BI) platform for real-time decision making
- Measure the impact of brand health on customer care, customer retention, and new and upsell revenue
- Prioritize service improvements that will have the biggest influence on your business results