IMPROVE BRAND HEALTH: DEVELOP A COMPLETE VIEW OF YOUR CUSTOMER
Collect, aggregate, and analyze all sources of customer experience data to develop a complete view of your customer. Understand how customers perceive your brand experience, identify local and regional factors that impact brand health, and ensure your brand message and value resonates with your target customers.
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
KNOW HOW CUSTOMERS PERCEIVE YOUR BRAND ACROSS ALL EXPERIENCESThe customer journey is a myriad of touch points that influence brand health and customer sentiment. Glean insights from all sources of customer experience data to understand how customers perceive your brand throughout their journey.
- Analyze all sources of customer experience data including social, CRM, surveys, digital channels and more
- Track product, service, or customer care issues driving customer dissatisfaction
- Identify why customers love you and also the areas you need to improve
UNDERSTAND GLOBAL, REGIONAL, AND LOCAL PERCEPTIONSGlobal brands must appeal to customers from all corners of the world, but regional and cultural preferences often influence brand health and customer sentiment. Use geo-location specific analysis to understand your brand health at a global, regional, or local level.
- Analyze regional and cultural differences in how your brand is perceived
- Identify current events and geographical trends that affect brand health
- Narrow customer conversations down to city, venue, or even the street corner for the ultimate layer of granularity and insight
DOES YOUR BRAND MESSAGE MATCH CUSTOMERS PERCEPTIONS?You only get one chance to make a first impression, so make it count. Customer experience analytics tells you whether your brand messages connect with customers’ perception, brand interactions meet and/or exceed their expectations, and products deliver expected and meaningful value.
- Know which audiences your brand resonates with the best and the least, and most importantly why
- Measure satisfaction at each stage of the customer journey to ensure it exceeds customer expectations
- Identify brand, product, or service attributes that reinforce or detract from your brand message and brand value