IMPROVE BRAND HEALTH: MEASURE CHANGES IN BRAND PASSION AND LOYALTY
There is a big difference between "like" and "love." Brand passion is about more than measuring the volume of social content or sentiment. It’s also about the intensity of passion and feeling. Customer experience analytics provides deep insights into the attributes, experiences, and other factors that affect brand passion. Use these insights to drive your brand messaging, increase your share of voice, and strengthen your brand loyalty.
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
TRACK YOUR BRAND’S PASSION INDEXHow your brand is being discussed plays a major role in the health of your brand. Knowing if customers think your brand is just “ok” vs. “awesome” is a huge difference. Increased customer satisfaction has a direct result on additional sales, and passion plays a very important role.
- See exactly where your brand stands with the NetBase Brand Passion Index
- Compare how passion for your brand has changed over time to better understand how your customers feel about you
- Know why passion intensity for your brand has grown and how it is impacting sales
IDENTIFY KEY FACTORS AFFECTING BRAND PASSIONMost customer purchases are won on emotion. The more positive the passion for the brand, the less the customer relies on price as the deciding factor. Learn what excites your customers most and leverage those insights to increase their loyalty.
- Analyze customer experience data to identify product attributes and service issues that drive brand passion
- Find out why customers love your brand and amplify your strengths
- Identify why customers are dissatisfied and find quick responses to improve satisfaction
GROW BRAND LOYALTYCultivate strong customer relationships and set a foundation for future brand growth. Customer experience analytics reveals insights into how customers are engaging with your brand and how your actions are improving your overall brand experience.
- Know whether your message is reaching your intended audience and, more importantly, whether its driving action
- Create segments of intense, passionate customers and understand what experiences they want more of
- Measure the effect of exciting new customer experiences on brand passion and intensity