INCREASE CUSTOMER ACQUISITION: DEVELOP AN OMNI-CHANNEL ACQUISITION STRATEGY
In today’s digital age, customers use multiple channels daily and these usage patterns change over time. Develop an omni-channel acquisition strategy to promote your brand message across all channels for maximum impact, with insights from traditional, digital, and social customer experience data.
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
KNOW THE MESSAGE THAT WORKS FOR EACH CHANNELInform your customer acquisition strategy by delivering the right content on the right channels including retail, digital and social. Listen to real-world customer feedback and integrate this into channel specific customer acquisition campaigns.
- Align your marketing/brand voice with your customer experience analysis
- Integrate popular media, emerging topics, and themes into your content and creative strategy
- Create authentic experiences with user generated content, including visual and video content
GROW YOUR SOCIAL FOOTPRINT80% of consumers are more likely to value solutions from the brands they follow on social channels. Create a strong brand presence on social media to reach a broader audience and offer compelling content that engages your target customers.
- Increase awareness on your customers’ preferred social channels
- Get them to follow your brand with compelling content and experiences
- Engage with brand enthusiasts and let them spread your message
LEVERAGE WORD OF MOUTH MARKETINGNothing is as effective and economical in acquiring new clients as word of mouth, with 74% of consumers identifying word-of-mouth as a key influencer in their purchasing decisions.
Build stronger relationships with your customers, because customers who encounter positive experiences are nearly 3 times more likely to recommend a brand.
- Analyze customer feedback to identify new opportunities to create amazing experiences
- Engage customers in surprising and memorable ways to build stronger relationships
- Grow brand passion and watch your acquisition rates increase through referrals from loyal brand advocates
BOOST CUSTOMER LOYALTYCustomers whose issues are resolved by businesses tell 4-6 people about their experience. Identify and respond to unhappy customers in real-time across all customer feedback channels including social, blogs, forums and review sites to turn brand detractors into promoters.
- Respond to dissatisfied customers in real-time with the context to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Identify and address issues that have the biggest impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Track brand sentiment and passion over time to measure the impact on customer acquisition and referrals