LOWER CUSTOMER CARE COSTS
Customer feedback comes at brands in so many different ways, and how you plan and prioritize has a direct impact on support volumes, handle times, and ultimately the cost of customer care. Combine social analytics data with other internal and external customer data sources to develop a complete customer picture. Then use those insights improve responsiveness, lower costs, and deliver service “above and beyond” your customers’ wildest expectations.
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
DEVELOP A UNIFIED VIEW OF YOUR CUSTOMERTransform unstructured customer feedback into actionable insights that lower care costs, improve response time, and increase customer satisfaction. NetBase applies deep NLP (Natural Language Processing) to all sources of customer experience data including social, CRM, surveys, IVR, chat logs, and more to enable a deeper understanding of your customer.
- Analyze unstructured data across all customer feedback channels
- Develop a deeper understanding of your customer base, including attitudes, preferences, and expectations throughout the customer journey
- Inform organizational improvements across several key areas, including investment priorities, product gaps, and loyalty drivers
MEASURE THE MAGNITUDE OF CUSTOMER PROBLEMSCustomer experience analytics tracks issues that impact customer care most, such as service activation, product recalls, shipping issues, and more. Measure the magnitude and sensitivity of such customer facing problems to get out in front of them before they overwhelm your organization’s support channels.
- Identify customer care issues across thousands of users in real-time
- Proactively address the most important customer challenges to lower the impact on your care team
- Identify previous unreported problems that impact customer satisfaction
RESPOND FAST AND EFFECTIVELY TO CUSTOMER ISSUESCustomer experience has become a key differentiator for brands of all sizes, so failure to respond to customer issues in a timely manner can result in a rapid spread of dissatisfaction and customer churn. Conversely, identifying and responding to unhappy customers in real-time across all customer feedback channels – including social, blogs, forums and review sites – can reassure them their issues are being handled in an expeditious manner.
- Engage on your customers’ preferred channels to reduce inbound support inquiries
- Monitor trending conversations and themes across all feedback channels
- Drill into specific customer conversations for additional detail and context
- Identify vocal detractors and address their issues to create new brand advocates
TRACK SERVICE IMPROVEMENTS AND SATISFACTION OVER TIMECompanies that improve their customer experience see a corresponding increase in key measures such as likelihood to renew, likelihood to recommend, and likelihood to buy another product. Measure progress on customer service improvements and customer satisfaction over time to assure the best possible customer experience for your brand.
- Validate your customer care strategy with insights across all customer feedback channels
- Measure improvements in customer satisfaction and brand sentiment over time
- Track how customers talk about your brand before, during and an after engaging with your brand’s care team