LOWER CUSTOMER CARE COSTS: CONNECT WITH ALL CUSTOMERS
Because customer care teams are on the frontlines, they need the most up-to-date information in real-time to deal directly with customers’ concerns. Failure to respond in a timely manner can result in a rapid spread of dissatisfaction and customer churn.
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
EXPAND YOUR FOCUSMake sure you are getting an aggregated view of all customer feedback across traditional and non-traditional support channels. Analyze chat, forums, e-mail, phone and even social for a comprehensive understanding of customer challenges.
- Hear every voice of every customer in one place
- Easily capture, consolidate, and analyze every aspect of your customer’s experience in real-time
- Segment conversations and help route key complaints to the right support representatives
IDENTIFY SOCIAL COMPLAINTS IN OWNED AND EARNED CHANNELSOnly 3% of customer feedback contains an @brand mention, so you can't stop there when surfacing for consumer issues. Identify all conversations, even those that don’t explicitly mention your brand's social handle, and address any complaints.
- Monitor brand conversations across owned and earned social channels
- Track brand customer complaints on blogs, forums, review sites, and other locations
- Identify and respond to customer problems not explicitly directed to your brand’s care channels, to let them know you hear them and want to make their experience better
UNCOVER PREVIOUSLY UNREPORTED PROBLEMSUnreported problems can give you a false sense of security and an inaccurate picture of customer satisfaction. Uncover legitimate customer-facing issues before they evolve into bigger problems that disrupt your business or overwhelm your call center.
- Distinguish general negativity vs. real problems unreported to your care team
- Track by issue type or location to identify potential problems before they become larger issues
- Inform key stakeholders and address problems proactively before the negative impact hits your call center