LOWER CUSTOMER CARE COSTS
Social care is continually growing as the preferred channel of today’s consumer, with almost 30% of social-media users preferring social care to phoning customer service. Organizations that invest in social care save money and increase customer satisfaction.
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
REDUCE HANDLE TIMEReduce average handle time (AHT), the duration of one transaction from the customer initiation to call resolution, by focusing on issues that can be resolved quickly with light touch.
- Stack rank common issues by frequency, sentiment and passion to easily create best practice responses
- Seamlessly route issues to specific representatives to provide similar responses across multiple channels
- Identify and compare similarities in other reported cases for additional detail
HANDLE MORE CASESLeverage social care channels to handle more cases. 72% of customers that complain on social media expect a response within 1 hour. Meet their expectations while simultaneously lowering costs.
- Meet customer expectations by responding to both on channel and off channel complaints
- Increase the number of cases your care team can handle with focused issue approach
- Reach out directly with the best response, correct misinformation, and reassure customers that the issue is being handled in an expeditious manner
DEFLECT CALLSDeflect calls by identifying unhappy customers and responding via social. Social care costs less than $1 per touch, which is significantly lower than e-mail and phone support at $2.50 to $6 per touch.
- Invest in social care agents to save money and increase customer satisfaction
- Integrate social analytics with your engagement solution to improve efficiency
- Proactively engage with unhappy customers before they pick up a phone