CREATE SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT LAUNCHES: FIND NEW OPPORTUNITIES
There is no better way to tap into marketplace intelligence than by analyzing customer experience data to more intimately understand market gaps and customer needs. Stimulate internal idea generation, validate consumer receptivity to new products, or monitor changes to overall brand positioning with insights from a single, overarching view of your customer.
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
EMERGING TRENDS AND WHITESPACE IDENTIFICATIONEmerging consumer trends and market ‘whitespace’ identification offers endless possibilities for brands to expand their product portfolio and acquire new customers.
- Gain first mover advantage by identifying emerging trends and market demands before your competitors
- Stack rank new opportunities based on conversation volume and passion intensity
- Increase the speed of innovation by prioritizing investments in ideas with the greatest demand and highest likelihood of success
UNCOVER UNMET NEEDS AND UNDERSERVED MARKETSDissatisfied customers are not shy about expressing their displeasure with existing products in the market and the inability of brands to meet their basic needs and wants. Uncover unmet needs and underserved markets and capture those opportunities to acquire new customers and build brand loyalty.
- Identify dissatisfied customers and underserved markets to determine wants and needs
- Profile affected customers for a deeper understanding of passions and behavioral drivers
- Develop a customer-driven product roadmap and innovations that exceed their wildest expectations
GATHER COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCEUnderstand the features that matter most to customers and how your product or service stacks up against the competition. See how operational KPIs such as price, quality, availability, and service play a role in brand success or failure.
- Identify specific product attributes that your target customers desire
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify areas for brand differentiation
- Highlight your competitive strengths and adapt to emerging industry trends