CREATE SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT LAUNCHES: INFORM ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR LAUNCH STRATEGY
Inform all aspects of your launch strategy and maximize success by bringing customer experience into every conversation. Build awareness, increase reach, and acquire as many relevant customers as possible.
SPEAK WITH A NETBASE EXPERT TODAY. LEARN HOW YOU CAN PUT SOCIAL TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
ALIGN ON YOUR STRATEGIC APPROACHAs you outline your strategy ensure you are taking historical and real-time customer experience into account to inform all parts of your product launch.
- Understand customer preferences, affinities, and what customers engage with to set the creative team up for success
- Develop your customer acquisition strategies and analyze competitive products and key attributes to understand and refine your position in the market
- Know where audiences engage and in which medium to inform your media team to ensure you maximize reach
CREATE COMPELLING CONTENT & CREATIVEDissect customer conversations and see what content they share across each channel to inform your content and creative strategy. Engage customers in their terms, in their language, and with creative content that will boost product adoption.
- Hear how customers are talking about your products, competitors, and category
- Identify popular images, terms, hashtags, and language that you could use to create authentic sharable content
- Engage passionate brand advocates and early adopters to promote your message
- Discover new brand ambassadors who you would have overlooked otherwise
TARGET WITH PRECISIONFinding the right customer to target with the right message at the right time will achieve the best results. With a comprehensive customer experience analytics approach, you can do just that and ensure your ad spend is driving the reach, engagement, and sales that money deserves.
- Find the exact target audiences you want to zero in on – brand advocates that will drive amplification and sales
- Identify customer psychographic affinities to expand reach and targeting to over-indexed segments that will be more likely to buy your products
- Know where your target audience spends their time to ensure you are spending your money in the right place