CREATE SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT LAUNCHES: MEASURE LAUNCH PERFORMANCE AND OPERATIONAL AREAS TO ENSURE SUCCESS
Monitor all stages of the customer journey during your launch to see how customers are responding to your campaigns, uncover operational issues that create negative customer experiences, and gauge customer satisfaction with your product post-purchase.
SEE HOW CUSTOMERS ARE REACTING TO THE LAUNCHGet honest, real-time feedback and insight around customer enthusiasm and market acceptance. Monitor feedback to see how customers are responding to your launch.
- See unsolicited feedback from actual users – at scale and in real-time
- Track share of voice and passion for new products to see if you hit the sweet spot with your target customers
- Measure brand perception before, during, and after your launch
ADDRESS OPERATIONAL ISSUES THAT IMPEDE ADOPTIONTrack every touchpoint in the customer journey, with real-time transparency into issues that negatively impact the success of your launch. Measure campaign and operational areas (e.g. supply chain, order handling, etc.) and take action, if needed, to ensure you create the best possible customer experience.
- Drive launch success by making sure that you are firing on all cylinders throughout your launch
- Monitor every stage in the customer journey to ensure a positive end-to-end experience
- Identify and get rich context into operational issues and address them in real-time
MEASURE AND SHARE YOUR SUCCESSBring all sources of customer data together including social, digital, CRM and more to give you a complete and transparent view of all aspects of your product launch. Track key milestones and engagement metrics compared to previous product launch benchmarks and then communicate your success with executive stakeholders.
- Track improvements in engagement, activation, and sales
- Combine internal and external data to measure the impact on important business indicators such as referrals, pipeline, and revenue
- Share your success throughout the organization with real-time dashboards and custom reports