NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING: SENTIMENT ANALYSIS
MOST ACCURATE LANGUAGE & EMOJI SENTIMENT ANALYSIS. GUARANTEEDHow can you tell if your programs are driving the right results? With accurate, out-of-the-box sentiment analysis that immediately pinpoints people’s perceptions, changes, and the reasons behind each. Leading brands and agencies choose NetBase sentiment analytics for that and more:
- We’re 70% more accurate than other text analytics companies
- Our transparent analysis provides a sentiment score plus all supporting soundbites
- We track sentiment over time to detect how customer opinions change
Picture of Scott Reitzel of Purple Strategies
“Although this is a touchy subject among social analysts, I believe that the NetBase NLP is one of the best sentiment analysis systems available at the moment.”
Social Insight Analytics at Purple Strategies
UNDERSTAND EVERY PART OF A SENTENCE AT SCALEOur patented natural language processing (NLP) dissects every sentence down to each noun, adjective, verb, emotion and behavior and the relationship between them to provide the deepest understanding of how customers speak about your products or services — including emotional and behavioral indicators.
- Break down every object in a sentence with entity-level sentiment analysis
- Fully detect the relationship between words and phrases to drive true meaning
- Get to work immediately - no manual training required
GREATER INSIGHTS INTO EVERY SENTENCEOther platforms stop after detecting sentiment after the basic sentence tone is identified. This is a mistake. NetBase’s natural language processing (NLP) offers exceptionally more insight by classifying sentiment for every entity in a sentence. Our platform identifies people, brands, attributes, emotions and behaviors as well as author insights like gender, location, sentiment and influence in every conversation.
- Make more informed business decisions with the industry’s deepest insights
- Identify every person, brand, attributes emotion and behavior in each sentence
- Employ human-like sentiment understanding without complex manual system training