PROTECT BRAND HEALTH
Given the influence of brand sentiment on consumer behavior, you need to know what’s being said and shared about your brand at all times. Understand your brand’s perception through the eyes of your consumer to uncover key factors driving brand passion and identify emerging situations before they damage brand health.
UNDERSTAND BRAND PERCEPTION THROUGH THE EYES OF YOUR CONSUMER
Understanding how your consumers talk about brand experiences is critical to actively protecting brand health and building brand equity. Analyze large volumes of customer experience data from any source – at scale and in real-time to know what your customers are saying and sharing at every moment.
- Monitor brand perception across all customer feedback channels in real-time
- Gain visibility into the conversations and context that shape consumer opinion
- Track brand sentiment and conversation volume over time to see if things are getting better or worse
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
IDENTIFY KEY FACTORS AFFECTING BRAND PASSION
Most customer purchases are won on emotion. The more positive the passion for the brand, the less the customer relies on price as the deciding factor. Learn what excites your customers most and leverage those insights to increase their loyalty.
- Identify product attributes, experiences, and service issues that drive brand passion
- Find out why customers love your brand and amplify your strengths
- Compare how passion for your brand has changed over time.
- Better understand how your customers feel about you vs. your competitors
MEASURE HOW YOUR BRAND STACKS UP AGAINST THE COMPETITION
Understanding your brand’s competitive rank is very important in protecting your reputation, retaining customers, and growing your business. NetBase’s Next Gen AI identifies what’s driving brand conversations, and pinpoints sentiment driven behaviors, emotions, and attributes, to understand what consumers like, dislike or love about a brand.
- Benchmark your competitive share of voice
- Track brand sentiment to see where you rank in your category
- See what your competitors are doing and how customers are responding
- Compare consumer reaction to attributes such as price, service, and/or delivery
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
MINIMIZE YOUR BRAND’S EXPOSURE TO RISK
Gain real-time intelligence and context around sudden changes in brand sentiment to catch emerging issues before they go viral. Analyze unexpected conversations, sentiment changes, and competitive pressures to know what your customers are saying and sharing in real-time to minimize the risk to your brand reputation.
- Identify and track emerging issues before they erupt into a crisis
- Track mentions of known issues and unexpected changes in the conversation
- Monitor industry events that impact your brand or category
- Analyze social conversations that are gaining momentum, so you know where and how to engage
UNDERSTAND GLOBAL, REGIONAL, AND LOCAL PERCEPTIONS
Global brands must appeal to customers from all corners of the world, but regional and cultural preferences often influence brand health and customer sentiment. Use geo-location specific analysis to understand your brand health at a global, regional, or local level.
- Analyze regional and cultural differences in how your brand is perceived
- Identify current events and geographical trends that affect brand health
- Narrow customer conversations down to city, venue, or even the street corner for the ultimate layer of granularity and insight
TRACK CATEGORY EVENTS AND THEIR INFLUENCE ON YOUR BRAND
Sometimes brand health is negatively impacted by outside influences, category trends, and changing customer preferences. Compare category benchmark data to know whether industry events are impacting your brand vs. your competition.
- Monitor unforeseen events that impact your brand such as product defects, service, new product entrants
- Quantify the impact of regulatory issues and immediately see how customers and the media are reacting
- Learn from competitors’ mistakes to show category leadership and strengthen your brand
MEASURE OPERATIONAL KPIS FOR SUCCESS
Analyze real-time customer experience data alongside business metrics for complete visibility into your business. Track operational KPIs and measure the influence of brand health on customer behavior, business drivers, and financial results.
- Integrate customer experience analytics into your Business Intelligence (BI) platform for real-time decision making
- Measure the impact of brand health on customer care, customer retention, and new and upsell revenue
- Prioritize service improvements that will have the biggest influence on your business results