VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER: CUSTOMER CARE
Your Customer Care team is the front line for your business’ customer experience. Analyzing all care interactions helps you create fantastic experiences and reduce costs. It’s also key to understanding the root cause of complaints and the team’s response, from analyzing care transcripts for customer reactions, assessing care team preparedness, and identifying real-time product issues. Bring customer care data from any source into NetBase for the most accurate real-time customer understanding. We integrate with Salesforce Service Cloud, Five9, 3CLogic, inContact, RingCentral, aspect, Spreadfast, Sparkcentral, and more.
JOIN THE THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS THAT ARE ALREADY USING NETBASE.
GET THE FULL PICTURE BEHIND CALL TRANSCRIPTS & CASE NOTESImprove customer experience and resolutions by knowing the most common issues so you can respond effectively.
- Track satisfaction behind each call because every customer counts
- Obtain instant root cause analysis so Care Agents have focused scripts to reduce average handle time and increase caller satisfaction
- Measure customer satisfaction and share insights with the critical stakeholders to fix product and service challenges
IMPROVE CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS ACROSS ALL CHANNELSRoute customer support issues based on language and tone to the right professionals who will be prepared to resolve the issues fast.
- Understand customer vocabulary and satisfaction so you can route responses to the right team members
- Rapidly evaluate roadblocks that need to be addressed in each stage of the customer journey
- Gain a full understanding of international email interactions across 199 languages
EMBRACE CHAT & SOCIAL CARE TO LOWER COSTSImprove satisfaction, shorten resolution time, and lower costs by leveraging your social channels for customer care.
- Get out in front of the issues by uncovering themes, topics, and emerging trends discussed by customers
- Analyze agent responses to guarantee compliance and pinpoint areas for improvement
- Monitor customers after their care interactions to measure brand satisfaction